November 27, 2009
ClimateGate: the World Responds
No matter what side of the issue one might be on, this is serious stuff. And the debate is now turning from how badly the public has been misled, to whether or not someone should face criminal consequences. This isn’t surprising, as it would seem quite logical that actions taken knowingly to deceive for financial gain would be covered by fraud statutes.
Some commentaries on the unraveling ClimateGate scandal:
- Wry Heat
- Congress May Probe Leaked Global Warming E-Mails
- Climategate e-mails sweep America, may scuttle Barack Obama’s Cap and Trade laws
- Obama faces delicate balancing act on climate
- Climategate: five Aussie MPs lead the way by resigning in disgust over carbon tax
- How to Forge a Consensus
- Pretending the climate email leak isn’t a crisis won’t make it go away
- EDITORIAL: Hiding evidence of global cooling
- Climategate: the final nail in the coffin of ‘Anthropogenic Global Warming’?
- Climategate: sack ‘no longer credible’ Michael Mann from IPCC urges climatologist
© 2009, Pontificus. All rights reserved.
Watch Fifty Shades Darker (2017) Full Movie Online Streaming Online and Download